* What do I need to provide for a FOD program? Schools / studios need to provide a facility to run the FOD program in (for example a studio, gym, classroom), the ability to play music (contact email@example.com to discuss music equipment), a list of the student's names participating in the program, a representative to be present during FOD programs, standard first aid kit on site, list of emergency contacts for students participating in FOD programs. For specific facility requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Can students dance on carpet? Yes. FOD programs can be adapted to your facility space.
* What do students need to wear for a FOD program? Students should be in comfortable clothing they can move in. School/ studio uniforms or requirements are acceptable. Contact email@example.com to discuss dress code for programs.
* Do FOD instructors take attendance? Yes. Instructors will take attendance upon request by school / studio.
* Does a school representative need to be present at a FOD program? Yes. A school representative must be present in the facility during the FOD programming for communication/ questions, medical assistance, emergency contact information, and facility concerns.
* Does FOD offer programs in other languages? Currently FullOut Dance offers programs in English only. Other languages subject to instructor availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a program in another language.
* How do I learn more about FOD program pricing? For detailed program pricing information and pricing options please contact FullOut Dance through email email@example.com. Program pricing varies based on program selection, number of students, and instructor. Subsidized pricing is available for schools that qualify. Full scholarships are available to students that qualify. All payment must be through cheques, or E-transfer made payable to Lexy Cox.
* Does my school qualify for subsidized pricing? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for subsidized qualifications and guidelines.
* Does FOD have a physical address I can send mail to? Yes. Please email email@example.com for address location.
* How do I book an FOD program? FullOut Dance programs can be booked through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Can I create my own FOD program to fit my school's needs? Yes. FullOut Dance will work with you and your school's requirements to custom build a program that fits your needs. Email email@example.com to start planning your FullOut Dance custom program.
* How much room do I need at my school to run an FOD program? Depending on your FullOut Dance program selection a studio, classroom, gym, music room, or library may be used as a program space. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your upcoming FullOut Dance program location and dance space options.
* Does my school/ students need to sign any waivers or forms before participating in FOD programs? Video / photo release forms (found on the FOD forms page) must be signed by the school and or students before video / photo can be taken during/ of a FOD program. Additional liability and choreography rights waivers /forms may be required for certain programs. Contact email@example.com for specific program waivers / forms guidelines.
* Can I take photos or videos during a FOD program to promote my school? Yes. Photos / videos can be taken during/ of FOD programs as long as you have written permission from the FOD instructor and student participants.